Licensed. Accredited. Approved.Since the 1980s, Robert Fiance Beauty Schools have been Licensed by the New Jersey State Board of Cosmetology, Accredidited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS), and Approved for Federal Financial Aid Grants & Loans by the U.S. Deptartment of Education. We are a proud and longstanding member of AACS. We take our position as New Jersey’s leading beauty school seriously. We understand the importance of attending a recognized, reputable school. We are committed to upholding our standards of excellence and to providing our students with a high quality education and learning experience. *Ocean campus granted provisional accreditation by NACCAS.
National Awards & RecognitionsRobert Fiance schools and students have competed and won various awards and competitions throughout multiple industry events.
- 2016: Global Beauty Masters – As Seen on TLC Network (Las Vegas, NV)
- North Plainfield / Perth Amboy Team “Beauty Transformers” 1st Place
- 2015: Supreme Hair Artistic Design Showcase (NYC)
- West New York Campus – 1st Place
- 2014: Bobbi Boss – Live on Stage:
- Vocational School of the Year – Perth Amboy Campus
- 2014: SalonCentric (Emiliani) Student Competition:
- West New York Campus – 3rd Place
- Perth Amboy Campus – Top 10
- 2012: Robert Fiance Beauty Battle f/ the cast of Jerseylicious:
- North Plainfield campus wins 1st Place
- 2008: NJBIZ 1st in Class: Top Private Career Schools in NJ
First in ClassRobert Fiance is New Jersey’s largest name, with 5 beauty school campuses and a Makeup Academy. We take pride in being the leading school and strive to maintain our strong position by staying at the forefront of the industry by being the first to introduce new products and services.
- Robert Fiance was the first Makeup Academy in New Jersey, offering students the opportunity to get certified in advanced makeup for fashion and film. To learn more about RFMA, click here.
- Robert Fiance was the first beauty school in New Jersey to launch the new 900 hour Barber program. To learn more, click here.
- Robert Fiance is the first and only Cosmetology school to feature our trademarked MAKEUP BARS, where our master makeup artists give complimentary demonstrations which are broadcasted live on the internet and to the public through CCTVs and Internet Web Cams.
Job Placement AssistanceOne question that every prospective student asks is “Will you get me a job?” To answer this question, it is important that you understand we do not guarantee employment simply because we can not attend the interview for you. However, we do guarantee to provide you with the skills and resources needed to find a job during or after school. Because of our long standing reputation and presence throughout New Jersey, many salon owners and industry employers reach out to us first for job placement. We have an outstanding relationship with National chain salons such as Supercuts, as well as local privately owned salons.
At least 4 times a year, each campus holds a career fair for students and graduates and welcomes dozens of salons, spas, barber shops, makeup stores, and other employers. Our schools have dedicated job placement coordinators to help with resume writing, interview arrangements, networking, and other needs to help you find and secure a job.
AffiliationsWith over a dozen affiliations, Robert Fiance Beauty Schools is a proud member of multiple state and national associations; and has strong partnerships with leading product and service companies as well as many employers in the beauty and education industries. To learn more how our strong affiliations benefit our students, click here.
Not a FranchiseRobert Fiance Beauty Schools is proud to be family owned and operated. Although we are a large company, we are not a National franchise chain. See how this benefits you:
- Our Corporate management staff are licensed hairdressers and education professionals, not just entrepreneurs seeking a new business venture.
- Our curriculums and course material is developed in house by our own qualified professionals. Our education materials are not purchased from 3rd party companies.
- The corporate staff of our company is very involved with each campus and its respective students and faculty. We strive to cultivate a positive and creative environment where we get to know people individually.
- Unlike franchise schools, Robert Fiance is not a boot camp for our own products, we expose students to multiple major product lines to make them more valuable and knowledgeable. Not every salon carries the same product line as your franchise school and therefore, if your school trains with only a franchised product line, you will be at a disadvantage in the workforce.
Products / DiscountsUnlike the large franchised beauty schools, we don’t limit our students’ training to a single product line. Students will gain exposure and experience with as many products and techniques as possible We carry a variety of brand name hair and beauty products such as Matrix, American Crew, Dermalogica, Wella, and NYX Cosmetics.
All of our products are available for purchase in-store and on-line. Students receive 10-15% discount on everything during active enrollment. Our makeup and cosmetics are sold at MakeupAcademy.com. Our beauty supplies can be purchased at SalonProBeauty.com.
Advanced EducationStudents will benefit from advanced education certification classes and demonstrations throughout the term of their enrollment. Some classes may have a nominal fee for the purchase of equipment. Some advanced classes offered are:
- Hair Extensions
- Airbrush, Bridal, and FX Makeup
- Freestyle Barbering Designs (hair tattoos)
- Lash Extensions